Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fruman steps in for Aranda!

CruelestSport.com's Fruman Steps In!


Understandably, not everyone was prepared to continue Stable Wars after I decided to restart this more than a year after conceiving the idea. Ramon Aranda informed me he just didn't have the time to participate, so CruelestSport.com's Andrew Fruman has stepped in to fill his place. Since we only had one week under our belt, I allowed him to make some roster changes, and they are as follows.

Andrew dropped the following fighters from his roster:
Wladimir Klitschko, 12
Chad Dawson, 8
Arthur Abraham, 10
Alex Baba, 5
Rodrigo Guerrero, 5
Nonito Donaire, 10

He has added the following fighters in their place:
Gerry Cooney, 8
Marvin Johnson, 8
Michael Watson, 8
Jeff Chandler, 11
Jiro Watanabe, 9
Moruti Mthalane, 6

I will be going head-to-head with Andrew in our Week 2 matchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment